Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pancake and her blanket obsession

So I asked the kids I babysit what they wanted for Christmas (and remember, I wanted to make as many things as possible!). W told me he wanted a blanket. He has lots of blankets and he sleeps with all of them. So I went and found UK fleece and then bought flannel for the backing. I then purchased blanket binding because I really wanted it to look nice :)

Now, let it be known I cannot do any sewing without Pancake taking over whatever I am making. I think she thinks it is for her or something. So as I am trying to pin my binding this is what happens:



Obviously, I am going to need to sew this so this is not going to work. So I get another nice, soft, fluffy pink blanket and put it down (off to the right). I place her and her bone on it. Nope, doesn't work she gets up and comes right back on my work. Nice Pancake, thank you! But she's too cute, right??



I'm thinking about making her her own little blanket. Would that be spoiling?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

\