Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy Pet Products

There are some crazy pet products out there for purchase. Now I am not saying these can be useful, I just wonder who actually came up with them!

The Doggy Side Sleeper. Like a crib for dogs. So they can sleep right next to you but you can still have your space. I think it is absolutely ridiculous but I'm not going to judge :) I think it would be beneficial if your dog insisted on sleeping with you but basically takes over your bed.  They even have one for big dogs & a ramp for the dog to get up to their bed.

Not only do they offer a "crib" for dogs, but you can also buy a highchair for your best friend.  And there is more than one!







This really makes me laugh.  I honestly could not imagine any of our dogs sitting here and eating.  Especially because I have the dogs that pick at their food all day.  They don't just eat in the morning and at night.


A Doggie Treadmill!I could see using this if you couldn't get out and walk your dog, but don't you still have to monitor them? Plus there would be no stopping & smelling (which could be a positive:)


What about very fancy (& expensive!) dog tags?  You can even get an owner tag to match!
How about your pet's nose print?  You have heard of getting a loved one's finger prints but the nose print is so cute :)

Too cute!
(Really I have nothing against these products (especially the nose print).  I just do not have the extra income or need to justify buying them.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

\