Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bailey!


Bailey is Pancake's older sister and absolutely adorable! Isn't she?!

When I lived with Kristen and her mom in Nashville for a few months before I got my own apartment, Bailey and I became pretty close. I attempted to take her on walks--their subdivision is set up wonderfully and has amazing sidewalks--but as soon as we would leave their driveway, we would walk past a few houses and then she would plop herself down on the ground and look up at me with a look that said, "Lady, you must be crazy. I am not going any farther. If you want to go on this so-called walk, you will have to carry me the rest of the way." But I still love her anyway and miss her lots!

Happy Birthday, Miss Bailey!

Kristen and Bailey

1 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

Post a Comment

\