Friday, March 4, 2011

Wall-e

When I heard this story yesterday, I felt a mix of emotions. At first, I was amazed because I hadn't ever heard of an animal surviving after being euthanized. But the more I read, the sadder and angrier I became. How could anyone put to sleep puppies, just because they don't have room for them? It breaks my heart to think of how often this occurs. I wish there was a way to stop this from happening. Adopting animals from kill shelters helps, but there are still so many animals each year who are put to sleep because of lack of space. They are completely helpless and have no control over their situation, and it makes me so sad. This little puppy deserves the best life, and I wish I could adopt him. I just wish his brothers and sisters would have been as lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

\